Sunday, September 17, 2017

Face it

I felt very inspired by Gina's (last months challenge winner)
dolls. But, since I'm not much of a doll maker,
I made something related to dolls.

I altered a tiny T-shirt that was send to me
a while ago from other side of the earth,
Thank you Anne :). My daughter likes Pullip dolls and
the size of that T-shirt was perfect for her Pullip.
Or what do you think?


Lucifer looks so cool.


My daughter took the pictures above and I took the one down here:


Using tiny rubber bands, ProMarkers and alcohol blending solution
to color and the stamps from Sin City Stamps and Stazon ink

Lets us see what you have been making by linking 
your art HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous :-) I love that doll too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that must have been tricky!!! Looks amazing :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that doll looks amazing!!! My daughter just LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    โคนัน

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and partaking of our weirdness! Play on kind souls!
~~~(insert grown up voice)

A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.