Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Engraving Art

I was visiting a craft store and I saw these 
Engraving Art thinkys there...

My kids has done these sometime, when they
were younger, but I never tried one.
So I thought why not, ;=D

So I bought one and scratched it a while:


and matted it with a golden cardstock


and made it a card, don't think this scratching will be my 
thing to do, but hey, now I know, LOL.



Let us see what you've been doing (not the cuties thought),
by linking your art HERE, for a change to win these fab
FinnStamper stamps.


2 comments:

  1. It's very cool. These look amazing if you use an embossing folder then remove the embossed bits. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so impressed with these things, but my hands a cringing just thinking about the "scraping" involved lol XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and partaking of our weirdness! Play on kind souls!
~~~(insert grown up voice)

A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.