Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Day 13 31 Days of Halloween~Catrina

Welcome to Day 13 of the 31 Days of Halloween! This is an annual Smeared Ink event and we are so thrilled to be playing along as Wicked Bloggers. The Wicked Blogger challenge is to post a new creation each day during October that contains a stamped image, digi or rubber! Check out all the rules and prize details at Smeared Ink.

There is a fabulous blog roll to follow and Hop to it! Find it on the side bar :)

CT Granne's play today!


Day of the Dead is the theme for my today's make for the brilliant



I made a card using gorgeous image from 


I colored the image using Copics and since the image is
such a stunner, I didn't add much else to this card.

I looked at pictures from this Mexican celebration
and saw lot's of sugar skulls and lot's of flowers,
so that's what my card is all about too.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and perfectly framed. That was my very first AW image and it's still my fave! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card. Thanks for sharing. Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colourful layers and image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did enjoy coloring her very much, thank you ladies for lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is colored so beautifully and the celebration is definitely seen through this marvelous make! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite images. I love the way you colored her up. Happy Day 13

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! What an interesting image! Love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Such a fantastic image, and you have colored her so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the coloring is wonderful.
    the lady is massaging her lovers head.
    (I get some weird ideas sometimes).
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry, it's a lovely colourful piece, but I still see her going through his skull trying to pick out nits - maybe a reflection on my hairdresser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GHOUL Granne, she is STUNNING!!!!!! FaBOOlous colouring and those colours are just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are right that image is a stunner... love the colors you used to color. AWESOME card!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous image and great choice of colours. Spooky & Creative Blessings, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a marvelous job. I agree, with such a wonderful image you don't want to overdo the abckground.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so gorgeous. Love the flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and partaking of our weirdness! Play on kind souls!
~~~(insert grown up voice)

A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.