Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 26 of the 31 Days of Halloween - Alfred Hitchcock Necklace

Happy day 26 of the 31 Days of Halloween hosted by Smeared Ink!  Please check out their blog for all the rules and details of the event.  The roll for the Wicked Bloggers is on the side bar so that you can visit them also!

CT Nan here with a stamp that I absolutely adore from Carmen's Veranda and another fav one from Lost Coast  Designs.  Alfred Hitchcock Standing is one of my all time favorites, ever!  So, it was kinda hard to cut off part of his body to make my pendant.  I added the "Grunge Tree" as a background with a stormy sky made with Distress Inks.





Now, I have stated how easy I thought it would be to solder and have realized it is not easy not one bit for an uncoordinated person such as me!  But some plexi glass and the supplies, I had to give it my best shot and it is not perfect but I love it!  I added some do dads and beads to the chain and am very happy with it.

Come on back tomorrow and have a cup of goo, we have plenty left over from the spa tub ..Buwahahaa!  And keep that blasted Frog happy....enter and enter our challenge again!

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous pendant. I'd soo wear this. I think your soldering looks great. You might want to check and remove the spam from the last post. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wicked awesome Nan! Really well done.
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - cool - love it and am in awe at your soldering skills xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! I love Alfred Hitchcock too!! Your project is spooky amazing! Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous, loving the image and the metal edges, awesome medallion you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWeeeeeeeee Nan! This is beyond amaze-balls! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing piece today! I would wear this all year, not just at Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's it... I am loving the Alfred image...awesome pendant .you have inspired me so much with this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure Evil Froggie won't punish you for such a good effort! Besides, it's not a card LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This si gorgeous Nan...love your pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfection is over rated. I prefer the individuality that irregular solder provides.
    Of course maybe I think that way because I can not solder smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and partaking of our weirdness! Play on kind souls!
~~~(insert grown up voice)

A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.