Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Day 5 31 Days of Halloween~Face your life...

Hey there!

CT kim today with a digitally created canvas to share! Day 5 of 31 DOH and soooo many amazing projects along the Hop, so fun! The path for the Hop is right over here >>>>>>


I used the new instant art kits from Mischief Circus for October the Falloween series. You can find them HERE. I added some of my favorite words from Neil Gaiman's magnificent "Graveyard Book".

Indulge your odd and darker side, come back and play with us and the Frogster
See you all tomorrow!
~kim


6 comments:

  1. Oh wau, love how many layers and element you have used, fab result and wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cringe seeing the spider by her eye.
    So many different layers to the design.
    I envy people who can do the digital
    thingy - I'm lucky to keep up with
    basic computer work. Looks great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that spider is creeptastic I, too, have a shiver when I see it! One that looks almost like it builds a web every night on the path to the horse pen and I try to avoid it every morning but twice now it had gotten me and OMG I fight like a prize spazed out boxer trying to get away from it and it off of me! Love this Kim you rock digital so well and well, you rock every thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fantastic - what a scary image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and partaking of our weirdness! Play on kind souls!
~~~(insert grown up voice)

A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.