Thursday, October 27, 2016

Off to the Circus!

CT Nan back with my solution to my life's woes and worries!  I am off to join the circus!  And of course I can't just up and leave without leaving a little bit of a visual material for you to see.  I am not real sure how I am going to fit in with this crew but they seem friendly, love to dance, and I think the little dude likes a drink or two if you know what I mean, so I think we will learn to get along just fine!


Thanks to Tumble Fish Studios Halloween @Mischief Circus kit for these fantastic elements and how many of you out there are digging that disco ball hanging from the spider web?? :)

 Now it is the 27th day of the month...you know what to do so run along and then you can dream of cobweb covered disco balls!  And you still have time to get your make into our challenge.....we know who has been naughty and nice...like that fellow from the other popular holiday for weird people! 
Evil Froggy is back and so alive and well you do not want to tempt him!



4 comments:

  1. Love the dancing skeletons.
    The jester is probably leading the
    band. I had to laugh when I
    saw this project - such fun.
    the disco ball is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Monkeys have lost their fur, your circus... has lost its tent? Thank goodness for the disco ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I think this is awesome! Yea, I am certain Punch drinks a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and partaking of our weirdness! Play on kind souls!
~~~(insert grown up voice)

A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.